Thursday, August 28, 2008

A PP'sPs about Apologies

Sorry! It has come to my attention that I have been lax in updating my blog. My bad!

Christy has actually had a rough couple of days. She spiked a temp last night and hasn't felt well for two days now. The primary issue is her arthritis. It has been almost a month since her primary disease-controlling injection med which is beginning to take its toll. She is in a great deal of joint pain which could be the culprit for the fever and difficulty breathing.

We saw the infectious disease doc today and he thinks that it is the JRA that is causing the pain, fever, and breathing problems. She will finish her antibiotic regiment and then hopefully resume her injection med. Until then, we are hoping her rheumatologist can come up with a pain management plan. Please pray that she can find comfort through the pain. Pray for her nurse (me), that I can take the best possible care of her.

Thanks for continuing to check up on us!

Josh

No comments: