Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A PP'sPs about Kentucky

Well, I'm back home in Kentucky. I sure wish I could have the weather in TX here in KY! It's frickin' freezin' here! Oh well, it is the middle of November. I guess I can't complain.

It was great to see Chris & Julie again. I sure missed them. Julie even made me a chocolate milkshake with Blue Bell ice cream!!! She must have missed me too!

It was also awesome to see my cats again! They were pretty happy to see me as well. Petra won't shut up! Meow! meow!

I can't wait to get back in touch with all the church people as well. I've missed them and I hear that they have missed me too. Someone even "broke in" to the house and left several notes and artwork taped on the kitchen wall. Very encouraging! I'm blessed, even if I don't feel like it all the time!

Well, I'll try to continue to share my thoughts and feelings here over the next days, weeks, & months. It won't be easy or pretty, but I've found it to be fairly therapeutic. Thanks again for all the comments and prayers.

Home again,

Josh

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Christy and I used to make fun of the Blue Bell ice cream commercials on the radio at work. They were so cheesy. She did say it was really good ice cream though. She said you loved it. You're in my prayers, Josh.